A quick and delicious weeknight dinner that’s sure to please everyone!
- 2 pounds frozen grilled chicken strips
- 2 12ounce packages of frozen stir fry vegetables
- 2 T Bragg’s liquid aminos, plus more for topping
- 1 T Olive oil
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 tsp Dried oregano
- 1 tsp Dried thyme
- 1/2 tsp Black pepper
- Heat oil in a large wok or other large pan on medium-high heat.
- Add frozen chicken and 2T of Bragg’s liquid aminos to the pan and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the frozen vegetables, seasonings, and another splash of Bragg’s liquid aminos. Stir-fry until everything is cooked through and any liquid has evaporated.
- Serve hot over quick cooking brown rice. Top with Bragg’s liquid aminos to taste. Enjoy!