- 1 pound grass fed ground beef
- 1 14oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 large egg
- 1T garlic powder
- 1T italian seasoning
- Smash beans separately. When sufficiently smashed combine beans and ground beef in a medium bowl.
- Add the egg, seasoning, and garlic powder and mix well (we use our hands)
- Once combined form into 6 even patties.
- Cook burgers on the grill or pan fry to your preference.
- Add your favorite toppings, maybe a bun, and enjoy.
Here are some topping ideas: ketchup, mustard, mayo, ranch dressing, lettuce, spinach, tomato, sliced bell pepper, avocado, bacon, fried egg.
*Many different seasonings can be used for burgers. Italian seasoning is our basic “go to” but you can also try; seasoned salt (no msg), steak seasoning, basil, rosemary, coriander for a sweeter flavor, or experiment with something new.